12th Annual Mad Hatter Tickets are on sale now!!
Tickets to the 2017 Mad Hatter Auction & Gala can be purchased here.
The 12th Annual Mad Hatter Auction and Gala will be held at the elegant Aqua Turf in the Planstsville section of Southington, CT. This year we will once again be entertained by the live band Groovin' You as well as being graced with out of this world performances by Marita Bonita!
We have new price tiering that we think you will love:
- Our newest and best value VIP Tickets available until April14th at a price of $125. per persosn. Our new VIP tickets allows you access to the open bar from 6:30 p.m. to 11:30 p.m. as well as a preview of auction items 2 days in advance if you provide your email address.
- Early Bird tickets can be purchased on or before March 25th at a price of $90.00 per person. Early Bird tickets allow you a significant discount, especially if you are buying as a group, open bar from 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., and cash bar from 9:00 p.m. until 11:30 p.m., as all the fun and excitement of the evening!
- Regular priced tickets available March 26th - April 14th at a price of $100.00 per person. Regular tickets mean you had better get there early to get a look at our fabulous auction items as well as access to the open bar from 6:30 until 9:p.m., and again as well as an exciiting evening.
- To place an advertisement in the Event Program book,complete this form and return along with your advertisement donation amount in check form or complete the credit card information and delver it to Rich Baraglia at Rbaraglia@ Stphiliphouse.org. Please be sure to include your advertisement in the email or on disk when delivered to St.Philip House.
- To make a donation to be included in the auction, please complete this form and deliver your donation to Rich Baraglia at St.Philip House at 80 Broad st, Plainville CT 06032.
- To become an individual sponsor, please complete this form and return it to St.Philip House at 80 Broad st, Plainville CT 06032 along with your sponsorship amount in check form or complete the credit card information on the form.
The 2017 Mad Hatter is made possible by the following sponsors:
2015 CDC HIV/AIDS Surveilance Annual Report
The latest CDC Surveilance Report has been published. For some hightlights and to read the full report, click here.
The 5th Annual Comedy Night
The 5th Annual Comedy night was a great success. With over 230 attendess, we thank you all for your time and your genrousity!! There werw lots of laugs and a good time was had by all for a good cause! Our next event will the the Mad Hatter in April. Please keep your eyes out for more infomation. Again thank you all so much and we hop you had a great time!!
Housing Options for People Living with HIV
Having a safe and affordable place to live is important to everyone's quality of life. When you are living with HIV (HIV+), it is also an important part of taking care of your overall health. Having stable housing, clean water, bathrooms, refrigeration, and food makes it much easier to take your HIV drugs and stay healthy. Read More...
Missed Opportunities for HIV Testing During Routine Doctor Visits, BRFSS, 2011-2013
Using data from the 2011-2013 Behavioral Risk Factor Surveillance System, the authors found that nearly 100 million adults ages 18 to 64 had never been tested for HIV, Read More...
End the Stigma
To reduce the spread the stigma of HIV and being tested for HIV must end. Read More...
Report: Global Private Funding for HIV at Lowest Level Since 2007 Read More...